Montag, 15. Februar 2010

I wanna win this so bad!


The blog Carolines mode has caught my attention by starting this beautiful competition.
I would love to win this look and wear it because it walks the line between rock'n'roll coolness (the leather jacket), sex (the skirt + the shoes) and combines these features with the perfect basic a.k.a. the striped dress/shirt.
I have been in love with high waisted skirts forever and I'm already dreaming about combining this beautiful tube skirt with a nice cropped shirt as well. The jacket could also be combined with floral patterns and I would love to see the striped shirt with anchor brooches in the sailor look.
I hope to win this look and to be able to wear these clothes both together and seperated.

For me, the song of this outfit is "Stripper" by the Soho Dolls (probably not because of the lyrics but the tune ;) ) It's been one of my favourite songs since June. Listen to it here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen